Sunday, August 30, 2009

A lesson on how to be flexible

Up until about 1am last night my plans were going along just fine. Nice for three nights then onto Florence. Perfect. Then I got a text from my couch surfing host saying that he couldn't host me tonight after all but suggested another cs friend i could stay with...15 mins outside the city centre. Not so interested in that... So thats when I decided to stay an extra day in Nice and go on the party boat this afternoon and make a day trip to florence tomorrow. So I wont get to see nearly as much as i had hoped to, and if i cant get a decently timed train from genoa to florence, i may just head straight to rome. For those of you that know me well, you'll know that this lack of a plan is driving me crazy, but it is a good life lesson, and is teaching me to go with the flow. So here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment